Friday, November 03, 2006

Horsing around

A couple of nights ago a few of the girls and I helped my housemate, and friend, Lauren celebrate her birthday.

We bought her some horse riding lessons. Lauren used to do professional show jumping so I don't think we will be offering her any tips if we also go along for the ride.

I wasn't sure how we could best present this gift to her, until I found a little boxed Lego scene of a horse, it's owner and his accessories (complete with not one but TWO whips!?).


The plastic horse and its rider were presented over dumplings and noodles, all went down a treat.



3 comments:

Menno Smits said...

Congrats Ash, the last comment is your first bit of blog spam :)

bonsai foi said...

WTF? Go pimp your get-rich-quick schemes somewhere else ass-kin-pooh . .

AC said...

Why are people so unkind? I sent this same guy $US10,000 last week. Along with the name of my dog and mother's maiden name. He's the Sultan of Brunai you know.